I am a regular guy - married with two grown-up children with a mortgage and bills to pay.
Outside of my regular day job, I established Qeetoto to support various entrepreneurial business initiatives I have had over the years; the most successful of which has been Texas Hedge'Em - an online poker-based gambling game which you can read more about below. I am currently pivoting Qeetoto to support workers in the Gig economy, which I shall post more on later.
On the Gig Economy ... I love speaking to anyone about anything in this space so, if you share this interest, or would like to work together on a project with me or my colleagues, please ping me on LinkedIn and let's chat.
- I will populate this if you ping me on LinkedIn
- Pobbing. Pobbing is a word I coined for doing anything that makes me happy. Fun fact: My daughter thought it was a real word until the age of 17. (Sorry Eleanor!)
Travel / Geography
- In 1968, Born in Farnborogh, Hampshire, United Kingdom
- In 1972, Moved to Basildon, Essex, UK. (All though I would not have known as I was only four.)
- In 1997, Spent a year in Corvalis, Oregon, US. This was part of my year exchange program with University
- In 2001, Moved to Bishops Stortford, Hertfordshire, UK.
- I can pronounce one of the longest place names in the world
I dream of
- Others seeing in me what I see in myself
- My children living long, fulfilling and happy lives
- Being finacially indepentent
- World peace (of course!)